Monday, July 14, 2008

...to be continued

...a continuation of the email newsletter since I ran out of time on the computer...

Elder Laws...On Wednesday an Elder in our Zone found out that he would be leaving for Switzerland early.  He leaves today (Friday the 11th) so last night we sang his two favorite songs in French and he bore his testimony in French.  It was awesome, the Spirit was so strong, I don't even know what it's going to be like leaving.  He is leaving two weeks early!  That would be intense.  I love serving the Lord, and can't wait to be out in the field (oh wait...yes I can wait, I can wait until I can understand French!)  but ya...

Sat. July 12th
(a little part of our letter)
Dear Mom & Dad, 
It was great to hear from you both and hear that everything 
is going ok...I hope you got the first of my newsletter email.  
 I'm doing good.  Thanks mom for the package (cookies, letter and the PICTURES!)  It was awesome!  Getting mail is exciting!  I got 4 letters yesterday and it was a very good day! ...I will talk to you later.  
Love, Elder Simonson 

No comments: