Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Salut family

Hey fam. Well everything is going great. Christmas was good and it was great to talk to you for a little bit. I am glad that the Christmas week is finally over so that the work can get back to normal. Everyone was so busy with their plans and all that so they didn't have much time for us missionaries.
We had a really good weekend. We met with Esther and Dylan the day after Christmas and we went over the baptismal interview questions and talked with them to see if they were ready for baptism. Everything went well. Esther has a very strong testimony and Dylan too. We set up all the little stuff for the baptism and asked them who they wanted to baptize them.. Esther chose Patrick and Dylan chose me! I was happy! Their baptism is this Saturday at 6:00! 
Also this Sunday we had Esther, Dylan, Daniel and Cyr at church... finally.. Daniel is sooo solid.. he never misses his rendez vous or church and just understands it.. he will be baptized the 17th.
Another amazing thing... we had a Zone Conference on the Atonment and our purpose of saving souls here in belgium... it was very powerful and made me realize that I have a lot to change and do better.. 
I can't think about everything we did this week... but today we went to a little town called Dinant. We went with Patirck to see the Citadel that is there.. It was sooo beautiful. I took a bunch of pictures that you will someday be able to see. 
Also I forgot to tell you that I found out that Daniel Spicer was coming here when I was in Brussels because I was with the office Elders and they know all the missionaries who will be coming in.. I just forgot to tell you.. 
Sorry again for my lame emails... I'm going to get better at them I promise.
I didN't get Tanessa's package.. I don't know where it is? Anyway thank you all for the letters and all that. I hope you had a good Christmas and I will talk to you later.. Hey you had really good questions on the phone, maybe you could try to write them down in letters... then I would know what you would like to hear. 
Elder Simonson
 
Dylan, Esther, Me, and Elder Reynolds

No comments: