Monday, December 15, 2008

Pictures from Belgium!

(Parts of the letter we recieved today from Jake)
Allright, so this is me on the biggest snow day yet here in Belgium...this isn't really the picture I wanted to print, but oh well. It's blurry and I look retarded, but when don't I? This is down by the canal and Gare. Just a little bit of Charleroi, I guess it's not the prettiest city, that's for sure, but it snowed super hard that day and I didn't have an umbrella so I was super wet and had snow on my head...that was the picture I really wanted to print, not this one.


This is my companion... Our district is so solid and that's because of our killer sweet District Leader also known as my companion Elder Reynolds. We are still getting along great and just keep having miracles!
This is at the Charleroi 1 Chapel. We had Zone Sports, so this it the Ardennes Zone!

The other day when we went down to Huy we watched the "Joy to the World" DVD...and it was showing Temple Square all lit up for Christmas...and all that, and it reminded me of home so much...it was weird....it reminded me of what Christmas was like, but it's not quite the same. Hopefully next week you will have more pictures and maybe even a card, love ya,
Elder Von Simonson

No comments: