Monday, February 16, 2009

Nice Package!!

Hey...it's good to hear from you and all that.. the problem is.. is like all the little internet shops are closed today and the only one that is open is packed.. I just waited for like an hour to get this computer so.. I am trying to hurry so Elder Schmutz can email as well...
Well, I finally got Tess and Jake's package... And frankly I am a little confused... It came in this huge plastic bag.. because it had been torn in two pretty much, So on the way back from Brussels for Zone Conference, I opened it...and I was surprised to find some contents that I am 36 percent sure Tess and Jake didn't send... so the slippers and the pajamas and the letters and photos were all expected... but did you send me size 6 and a half pink and brown girl American Eagle shoes?  With little power rangers in it... and also two pairs of girls panties one white and one pink...? If so you are a little wierd... and it was a lot wierd.. haha... What I think happend was there was some other packages.. and one of them got ripped open as well... and so the workers just kinda grabbed the randoms items on the floor and put them in the package.. and taped it up and sent it to Belgium like that... hahah oh that was silly... anyway we had Zone Conference this week and it was on contacting and Elder Schmutz and I had to give an example of good contacting in front of the whole zone and we contacted President Woodland... 
As regarding your questions... no I'm not fat... yes, I got your letter with photos.. last Tuesday, It was sweet... But I think you sent another one... with goodies for Valentines and I haven't gotten that one yet... At the moment I sit at 67 kilos... I am not absolutely sure what that figures out to be in pounds but one time I figured it and if I remember right it was 145 or maybe 147 so like maybe I have gained 5 or 7 pounds..; but I didn't think I was looking fat...I will admit when I looked at pictures of me in the MTC I looked skinnier in the face and stuff... 
As for things that have been going on that you can report... I don't know... Daniel was baptized.. Esther and Dylan were baptized and... Ya... Daniel at church yesterday leaned over to me and asked if he could buy a Gospel Principles book so that he could teach his mom and help her little by little want to come to church... so that is what he did... Also he invited his brother and his mom to church, but they have yet to come to church... Dylan is coming to church... Esther comes like every other week which is sad but she has a lot on her plate right now... Just tell the Ward that the Lord is amazing.. and He can do a lot of big things with small weak things ... haha... and also tell them that it is all of our jobs to move forward the work of our Heavenly Father which is helping bring souls to salvation..
Senior Companion is tough.. we have been working hard but not seeing a lot to show for it... but we are learning tons... everything is holding up well... I love my Docker shoes.. and wear them pretty much everyday... and save my Rockports for special things ..but my Dockers are taking a beating?... they almost have a hole in them, but they are fine for a little longer.. 
Anyway... so tranfers are already here... but I am staying here with E. Schmutz and so All is well.. well... I will be having a little more responsibility as well.. I have to teach District meeting now.. Love you and talk to you later..
Elder Simonson

No comments: