Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bonjour 'a tous!

J'ai decidé que je écrirais en Français parce cette keyboard is Fraçaise! Je blaugue. Anyway, sorry I didn't write yesterday.  President switched our p-day to Tuesday because we had a Zone Meeting this Monday. Things are going Awesome in Bruxelles! Yesterday we had a rendez vous with Elias (the very prepared man) and President Woodland.. it was so great! And also we found two really interested and humble ready guys... so ya, this week is going to be awesome.  We were planning on setting two or three baptismal dates this last week but it didn't quite happen.  They didn't feel ready.. but anyway, enough about that.. Oh also I got your two letters and a letter from Grandma... I didn't know that the Assistants sent you my address... so you can send them wherever you want... and ya I got my card just fine..sorry about missing Tess and Dad's and Ali's and everyone's Birthdays... I seriously don't know what day it is, let alone remember everyone's Birthdays, sooooo Happy Birthday to all.... know I love you.. haha...
So Belgium.... Belgium is awesome... it is always like perfect weather.  It's not too hot, it's not too cold... it's perfect... but really it hasn't rained much, I am surprised.. but ya it's great, but it is starting to get colder.  In fact I looked for some coats today.. and I found some, but they are kinda expensive, so I didn't buy one, but I probably will next week, so sorry, I will try to buy a cheap one if I can.  My companion is pretty good.. Sometimes he is a little sluggish but it is all good.. we work hard most of the time... Sorry I don't have much time this time so I have to go, I love you all... 
Elder Simonson

No comments: