Monday, August 25, 2008

Flight Plans to Belgium!

This is the last week you can write Jacob, (Elder Simonson) in the MTC with Dearelder.com for free...after this, he's off to Belgium.
Here is a portion of our letter I'll share with you all:
..."Well, I leave Monday the 1st of Sep. at 8:35 a.m. and fly to Atlanta. I get there at 2:27 p.m. (I think that is with the time change.) Then I leave Atlanta at 5:15 p.m. for Brussels and I get there at 8:05 a.m. on Sep. 2nd. It's freakin crazy...I'm scared, but excited, dang I only have one week left! Well, I'll give you the mission address next Friday when I have more time to write. It is not a pouch mission, I don't know exactly about email and stuff, but I don't think you have to do much different to send letters other than have a 94 cent stamp...so ya..
Well, Au revoir...and now a picture:

Elder Simonson

2 comments:

Trisha said...

All those art classes and that is what his planes look like! :)

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

I was thinking the same thing, Trish. Seems he can only draw plans with precision -- I hope the real plane looks better than that. Don't know what the French stuff said!